Friday, January 30, 2009

Spiritual Gifts

Ok, in your devotions this week, you guided to "gifted to serve"
(http://buildingchurch.net/g2s-i.htm) to evaluate your spiritual gifts. I've done this before, but I'm a firm believer in not asking you to do something I'm not willing to do myself. Here were my top four in order of most to less most.

Anyone surprised that a mystery fairy who offers wit and wisdom to miscellaneous followers is high in wisdom, teaching and knowledge? I'll just have to let those of you fairy followers who have been over to the hollow log attest for the fact that it's one of my tops. Hospitality rounds out my top four. Anyone want to come over for cocoa??

Anyone else want to share? What were your tops? Were you surprised or not? How do you feel about your gifts?

Blessings,
The B.D.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter