Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Fairy Wakes


Greetings Children of God!

It is the first week of the New Year and we are getting ready to start our new study on habits. Apropo don't you think? (Yes, I use big words. Get over it. Go to dictionary.com and look it up if you need to. Then you'll score better on the S.A.T. and come back and thank me for it later.)

Habits are a funny thing.
There are some I'd like to have. The habit of rising before dawn every day to work out, spend time with God and clean the entire house before the other fairies wake to mess it up.

There are some of which I'd like to rid myself. The habit of indulging in fairy berry muffins after each and every meal. The habit of raising my wand in anger when provoked. The habit of "Gossip Girl."

We aren't talking about these habits. We're talking about H.A.B.I.T.S...Hang Time with God, Accountability, Bible Memorization, Involvement in the Church, Tithing, and Scripture Study.

So, great and tall, humans living above...what are your habits? What do you want to add? Subtract? Multiply or Divide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter