Monday, February 2, 2009

Lovin' the Loves - Update

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I’m going in today to begin what I hope is the last leg of this journey I’m on with my health. This curative transplant is something I’m still amazed at and still don’t completely understand. This morning I get a “central line” (surgical procedure) put in so it will be easier to receive the chemo treatment that will start this afternoon. After 6-7 days of chemo I will then get the stem cells that will be harvested from my brother (he will get stem cell booster shots during this time also). This will be followed by a 3-4 week stay in the stem cell unit to make sure everything ‘ takes’.

I again ask for prayer for Jan and the girls during this time I’m away from home as they really have a lot on their plate. Pray for my brother Jim as he’s pretty anxious about this upcoming week and the transplant procedure. Please pray for my witness while I’m in the hospital, God has granted me plenty of time to talk to the nurses and other patients. I am SO thankful to belong to a church like KBC where my brothers and sisters in Christ are constantly lifting me and my family up to the throne of grace.

In Christ,
Jeff Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter