Friday, March 13, 2009

Set Me On Fire

The Bible Devotion Fairy has a nasty habit of igniting herself. There was the clip lamp that got too close to my feather pillow - smelled like I had roasted the Christmas goose for a week in my apartment.

The time I sat on the step too close to the citronella candle. We call that one the case of the flaming red dress.

And just today I tossed my ear buds on the table when I had to get up, as I am wont to do, and they accidentally landed smack in the middle of the candle. They only had one good ear on them anyway and that's the one that got fried. Oops.


Check out this video about being set on fire:


A few weeks ago on Sunday morning Pastor Alan made a comment about the I Peter series...something along the lines of - these are people who are not ashamed of their faith. They don't have the luxury of being lackadaisical about what they believe. They must be all or nothing - hot or cold, not lukewarm.

Perhaps this Fairy has been a little to literal in her prayers to be "set on fire" but I am praying that all of you will be a flame for the Kingdom.

Blessings,
The B.D.F.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitor Counter